Community
archive,paged,category,category-community,category-11,wp-custom-logo,paged-2,category-paged-2,bridge-core-3.0.5,qi-blocks-1.2.5,qodef-gutenberg--no-touch,tribe-no-js,page-template-bridge,qodef-qi--no-touch,qi-addons-for-elementor-1.6.5,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_leftright,page_not_loaded,,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-29.1,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_bottom,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.9.0,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-581

Community

June 17, 2023 10:30AM - Conversation on the Issues Join the Sagadahoc Democrats at our Topsham Office, 24 Main Street, Topsham for our monthly “Conversation on the Issues” on Saturday, June 17th at 10:30 am. June’s Conversation will be with Jean Guzzetti, Sagadahoc County’s outgoing Registrar of Probate, who will...

Accessibility & Responsiveness  I came to statewide public office with a background in local government – as a selectperson in Woolwich – and that has shaped my perspective on state government in a couple of ways. First, while I care deeply about quality education, access to health...

Commentary from Sagadahoc Democrats In Light of Roe I am enraged and alarmed by the recent Supreme Court decision overturning Roe. As discouraging and disturbing as this is, what comes to me most right now is how critical it is that each of us votes and registers...